Best Bariatric Surgeon In Rajasthan
What Is Bariatric Surgery:-
Best Bariatric Surgeon In Rajasthan, performed for the purpose of losing weight, is surgery on your stomach and intestines. This is made possible by the control of your diet and the changes in your stomach hormones and metabolism. Nowadays, most such surgeries are done by Laparoscopy surgery i.e. Minimal Invasive Method. In this surgery no fat is removed and complete post-surgery weight loss occurs gradually over 12-18 months. Lastly, I would like to clarify that this is not cosmetic surgery.
This is done with the aim of improving the overall health of a person suffering from obesity. Generally, best bariatric surgeon in rajasthan (weightloss) surgery is now performed in India with its immediate and long term excellent results. Watch this video for better information about it.
Who Needs Bariatric Surgery:-
Bariatric surgery or weight loss surgery or obesity surgery is not for everyone. Not every obese or overweight person should resort to this surgery to lose weight. Best bariatric surgeon in rajasthan is major surgery and bariatric surgery should be considered only when it is necessary. A person falling in the category listed below should consider bariatric surgery.
If your BMI is more than 37.5 or your weight is 40 kg more than your ideal weight If your BMI is over 32.5 or you have any other obesity-related problem you have failed in your attempt to lose weight and maintain it if you Other obesity-related problems such as diabetes type II, hypertension, slip apnea, high cholesterol, fatty liver, knee and back pain, or GERD.
Benefits Of Bariatric Surgery
Our patients have been able to lose up to 70 – 85% of their excess weight. Those thinking about surgery should talk to our Doctor about what their personal expectations should be for loss of excess weight.
Different Types Of Bariatric Surgery:-
There are different types of bariatric procedures available to you. You should understand each in detail and discuss with your surgeon which option is best for you. Best bariatric surgeon in rajasthan the choice of procedure option depends on your weight, BMI, other medical problems, age, and expectations of your surgery. Each of the commonly performed surgeries is briefly described below.
- In this surgery, a large part of the stomach is removed, due to which its size remains as much as 25% than before. The removed part of the stomach produces the hormone grehlin, which is necessary for hunger. Therefore, after surgery, if this part of the stomach is absent, it leads to loss of appetite, and satisfaction is experienced only by eating small amounts.
- Less prone to protein and vitamin deficiencies.
- Lower risk of getting a peptic ulcer.
- Ideal for such a young woman who has to conceive in the future.
- Good option for young pains who do not have diabetes and high cholesterol.
Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (Gastric Bypass):-
In this, a small pouch is made in the upper part of the stomach by stapling, which controls the amount of food. Some part of the small intestine is bypassed in it, due to which the food gets delayed from digestion, best bariatric surgeon in rajasthan reduces the absorption of calories from the food consumed. In this surgery, many digestive hormones are also changed after the surgery, which helps in losing weight and maintaining it, and improving other problems associated with obesity.
- Significant improvement in obesity-related problems especially types II diabetes, fatty liver, high cholesterol.
- Less likely to gain weight again.
- An ideal choice for GERD/acid reflux/hiatus hernia patients.
Mini Gastric Bypass / An Anastomosis Bypass:-
Mini gastric bypass is technically less complicated surgery than Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. In this, the malabsorption occurs on a larger scale than in the next two options. Therefore, it is very important to strictly follow the follow-up and take vitamin and protein supplements.
- Excellent results for weight loss in patients with very high BMI.
- It can be easily reversed.
- Good improvement in obesity-related problems like diabetes and high cholesterol.
Cost of Bariatric Surgery
The cost of bariatric surgery varies from patient to patient depending on lot of factors like the type of surgery chosen, associated co-morbidities, multi-port or single port, the stay at hospital (room rent, duration) etc.
We offer Bariatric Surgery at Reasonable costs and also under all Medical Insurances. To know about if bariatric surgery covered under insurance policy please visit policy page.